In the modern time, having a business is not just about selling your goods or services, it’s also about providing the information, value, and credibility to potential customers. Because the company’s website is very important so our blog today aims to show the 9 main reasons why your company should have one.
1. Online brochure - give customers the great convenience
Think of your company website as your online brochure or catalog, it is easy and quick to update information about your products and services. Unlike print ads which swiftly become outdated, the website is an effective way of providing current information and letting your customers know new products, upcoming events, special promotions, or any new services you now offer. By having a website, you can skip spending hundreds creating brochures and distributing them.
2. Your show time - make customers' instant credibility
The number of people who prefer searching for the products online is increasing every day so if you don’t have a website where they can find what they need, they will turn to your competitors. Therefore, if you want to get more customers, you should have your business website.
Besides, a professionally designed website is an extension of your brand. It becomes a part of the experience of doing business with you and it will make your products become the supplier of choice.
3. More customers - more inexpensive and effective advertisements
By having a website, you can have more customers and money but take less time. The internet has opened up a whole new world of marketing that didn’t exist before, it is inexpensive and effective advertising. You are certainly aware of the importance of good marketing when you have your own business website. A website is obviously one form of marketing and it will promote you and your business in a way no other marketing campaign can. It will help you with your online presence and your business become visible to a worldwide market.
If your customers are able to research your products or services in their own time, they will have a better knowledge than having to rely on a furiously paced television or radio ads to gather the information they need. Moreover, more than 2.4 billion people use the internet every day, and some 90% of them have purchased something or contacted a company, so by not having a website, you have missed the big number of the customers.
4. The influence - impact on the customers
You are perfectly able to influence people’s decisions and educate them by having a potential website. Half of all shoppers use smart devices such as tablet or mobile phone while they are actually in the shopping store. That means your site is actually importance to persuade your customers, anything can make the purchasing process easier or more affordable for consumers in a step in the right direction. In addition, 90% of consumers claim that online reviews influence their buying decision.
5. Your own blog - the important tool
One more the greatest thing is that you can post the blog on your company website. The way to show your potential customers what your company insight is about is blogging your products by pictures, videos or even blogging the knowledge, the internal producing process and get more belief from the customers. Writing blog can reassess your business, update customers on your newest offers, products, promotions, events or any other content. Once you start blogging, you will see how important it really is for communicating with customers and additionally promoting your work.
6. E-commerce – a chance to online trading
Besides providing information about products, services, and articles for customers to more understand about your company, you need to consider if your company wants to sell products and services online. Selling products and services on your company's e-commerce website will have many advantages:
- First of all, your business can be operated from wherever. You can be anywhere in the world and still successfully oversee your e-commerce business.
- Moreover, since there is no shelf size or store size limitations, e-commerce businesses are able to list many different items. It provides user more options to compare and select the reasonable option.
- A customer can also put review comments about a product and can see what others are buying or see the review comments of other customers before making a final buy.
However, there are some points that you need to pay attention when your company owns a website with e-commerce transactions:
- The accuracy and up-to-date information about products and services.
- Confidentiality / Security is very important to protect your business, both of you and your customers.
- Costing: The cost of an e-commerce website is usually higher than the website that only provides information. You need to consider how many customers of the site, the number of transactions through the site monthly to get the right network and hardware infrastructure you need to pay for Internet data center
7. Customer service - always available
Providing the customer service through a website is much easier than other channels. You can be always available because your website runs 24/7 without any supervision or need to lock it up. By including a FAQ page, adding articles or uploading newsletters to answer all customers’ questions, you can also keep them up-to-date. Besides, your online presence will support marketing campaigns, client relationship building, brand recognition.
8. Google search - all your competitors have their websites
Research show that once consumers have ideas, they start searching, and 72% of them go online to find products, reviews, and testimonials. So if you are not staying competitive with your competition, you are giving the reason for them to buy from another brand. In addition, if you or your company don’t have a website, you have no chance to show up your brand and products on the search engine results page. But if you have your company’s site, you can boost it for search engines, thereby increasing your chances of appearing at the top of Google’s search results and getting more potential customers.
9. Website – the way to get more partners
As a final point, if you have your website, you can easily make new business connections with other companies. This can lead to expand your business and grow your company, get more partners.
In conclusion, above are 9 reasons to affirm that you should have your own business as soon as you can. A professional website will absolutely help you achieve the goal and lead your business on the right way.
In conclusion, above are 9 reasons to affirm that you should have your own business website as soon as you can. A professional website will absolutely help you achieve the goal and lead your business on the right way.